Christine Ray at Brave and Reckless\
Kindra M. Austin at Poems and Paragraphs
Allane Sinclair at Spo_oky
for receiving the Versatile Blogger Award.
Thank you for nominating me! You are all great writers and amazing people, and I am honored that you like my work.
Until recently I wasn’t sure I wanted to participate in awards. But now all three of you have nominated me and it just doesn’t feel right to say no.
So: seven things about me.
- Some words have flavors, especially in Greek. Some people’s voices have flavors too. It’s a good thing it doesn’t happen all the time, because I’d be hungry all the time.
- The first fictional character I completely related to was the unnamed narrator in Daphne du Maurier’s Rebecca. She is twenty years old and I was nineteen when I first read the book.
- I adore those rings with a hollow for poison under the stone. I’ve been looking for one but still no luck.
- My favorite drink is the mojito.
- A good winter is one that’s over.
- When I’m in the city, I’m a city person. When I’m in the countryside, I’m a countryside person. But sometimes I’m a countryside person when I’m in the city, and a city person when I’m in the countryside. Problem.
- I don’t know how to ride a bicycle.
And now my nominees. I don’t know why some of the spaces between them are bigger than others.
Friends, don’t feel you must accept the award because I said so. I just want you to know I really like you!